PLFM-100A Replacement Exciter Module
- Universal Replacement for FM exciters.
- Freq. Agile 100 kHz steps.
Direct PLL FMO- no mixing needed.
- Meets FCC part 73 broadcast specs.
- Composite & Pre-emphasis inputs.
- Compact 3x5 board operates on 12VDC.
- OUTPUT LEVEL: Typ.+20 dBm RE 50 ohms(100 mW).
- DEVIATION: +/- 150 kHz, max.
- DISTORTION: Typ. 0.5% @ 1 kHz, +/- 75kHz Dev.
- AM/FM NOISE: Typ. 70 dB below +/- 75 kHz Dev.
- IN BAND SPURIOUS: -80 dBc min.
- DRIFT: typ +/- 500 Hz, over operating temp.
OPERATING TEMP: 0 to 50 degrees, C.
Upgrade your old exciter with PLL technology. Acceptable as direct
replacement per FCC 2.811, 2.904, 2.932, 73.1670, and 73.1690(e). Single crystal controlled reference for added stability. Application notes for retrofits into TE-3, 310Z, 6095, etc. available. Can also retrofit translators. 75-90 mHz operation optional. NOTE- low pass filter recommended for stand-alone applications.
NOTE- We are constantly looking to add information to retrofit various exciters with the PLFM-100. If you would like to supply any info, please EMAIL JT Communications.
NOTE-full instruction manual with all versions
DESCRIPTION MODEL # PRICE
Standard PLFM100A $254.95
GO TO PLFM100 TECH PAGE (manuals, etc)
EMAIL JTCOMM for additional info
ASK ABOUT OUR *NEW* EXCITER UPGRADE SERVICE-
Last modified: May 7, 2013
Now you can get your obsolete exciter upgraded with PLL frequency agile technology- Simply send your exciter to JT Communications, and we will add the PLFM-100A exciter and test per applicable FCC specifications.EMAIL JT Communications today!