TERMS & WARRANTY
Unless specifically designated by JT Communications:
1) Allow 2-6 weeks on standard orders ARO as some products are custom ordered.
2) Sales tax where applicable- tax exempt groups need to file appropriate certificate.
3) Standard delivery unless specificed.
4) All prices US dollars and do not include shipping charges.
5) Loaner units MAY be available on limited basis.
6) Demo units require 50% deposit prior to order (for first-time customers).
7) Pricing subject to change without notice.
1) Methods of payment- PRE APPROVED Check ,Prepay, COD, bank transfer.
AN EXAMPLE OF WHY WE WON'T ACCEPT UNAPPROVED CHECKS.
2) Orders over $250.00 require 50% depositt.
3) Custom orders require 50% deposit. NOTE- Custom orders NOT REFUNDABLE!
1) After credit has been established, 30 day billing cycle may be accepted.
2) Purchase order must accompany custom orders.
3) Orders over $1000 require 50% deposit, accompanied with purchase order.
1) Custom designs such as non-standard products are non-cancellable, non-refundable.
2) Returns on standard products must be made within 10 days of receipt of order, and are subject to 25% re-processing fee.
3) Refused COD shipments will place future orders on pre-pay basis- NO EXCEPTIONS!
4) COD Returns will not be accepted.
5) All standard products contain a one-year limited warranty.(see below).
6) If order is received contanng freight damage, please immediately contact factory for further instructions.
7) JT Communications has right to correct clerical errors and omissions.
8) Warranty returns must accompany original JT Communications invoice.
9) Warranty limited to original purchaser and may not be transferred or assigned to another holder of merchandise.
10) JT Communications has the right to ammend warranty as it deems necessary. These ammendments do not waive rights of products currently warrantied prior to changes .
JT COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED WARRANTY
1) JT Communications standard products are warranteed against defects and workmanship for a period of one (1) year after receipt of merchandise. Defects and workmanship examples are: premature component failure, defective solder
connections, or the inability of the product to meet published specifications.
2) This warranty is limited to standard products (not custom).
3) Warranty does not include merchandise that has been subject to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, modification, or alteration to assembly (other than factory approved changes and service bulletin), damage, acts of God, or operation beyond factory specifications.
4) JT Communcations is not liable for any special, indicental, or consequential damages including, but not limited to: loss of profit or revenue, recall costs, claims for service interruption, or failure to supply, downtime, testing, installtion or removal costs, substitution costs, property damage, personal injury, death, or legal expenses.
5) JT Communications is not responsible or liable for improper or illegal use of merchandise.
6) Merchandise is not warrantied or intended for use in nuclear facilities or installations, in critical components in life-support systems or devies. A critical component is any component of a life-support device or system whose failure to
perform can reasonably expected to cause the failure of the life-support device system, or to affect its safety or effictiveness.
7) This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, and is subject to the laws of the State of Florida.
8) It is hereby understood and agreed that any dispute, difference, or dissagreement of any kind whatsoever, whether statutory or contractual, which arises from the merchandise or relates to in any way to the general business relationship of the parties to this warranty shall be, as the sole available remedy, resolved through mediation or binding arbitration rather than litigation. Any such mediation or arbitration shall be goverened by the Federal Arbitration Act, and conducted in
accordance with the Rules of Mediation and Arbitration.